This should be done on a HyperV host or on a stand-a-lone box.
Open powershell as admin and run:
w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:pool.ntp.org /syncfromflags:MANUAL
If you are running VM's within HyperV, go to the VM settings, Integrated services and uncheck Time Synchronization.
To resolve this issue, first determine which domain controller is the current primary domain controller (PDC) Emulator operations master role holder. To do this, use either of the following methods:
For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 260575 How to Use Netdom.exe to Reset Machine Account Passwords After you reset the secure channel, restart the domain controllers. Even if you attempt to reset the secure channel using the Netdom utility, and the command does not complete successfully, proceed with the restart process.
If only the PDC Emulator operations master role holder is running, the KDC forces the other domain controllers to resynchronize with this computer, instead of issuing themselves a new Kerberos ticket.
After the computers have finished restarting, start the Services program, restart the KDC service, and then attempt replication again.
It’s possible to reset your Windows Sever 2008 / R2 Domain Controller administrator password using your installation CD.
1. Restart your Windows server 2008 DC with the installation CD
2. Choose your language and click next
3. Select your partition and installation version and click Next
4. Click on Comm and Line Prompt
5. Change directory to the access the system 32 directory. Then your original C:drive is changed to D: or E:depending on the number of drive and partitions you have on that system.
6. Rename the file Utilman.exe to Utilman.exe.bak using the comm and Copy Utilman.exe Utilman.exe.bak.
7. Using Command Move Cmd.exe Utilman.exe to move CMD.exe file into Utilman.exe. Press O or Y to accept after that restart your Computer normaly
8. At the user logon screen, press a combination of Windows KEY+U, then the CMD.exe will appear. Type net user “Username””new password”;
Then your system Admin Password is reset. Please don’t forget to rename back Utilman. Exe ->Cmd.exe and Utilman.exe.bak-> Utilman.exe after getting back access.